/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, December 23, 2005

Jon's MENSA Question of the Day

--posted by JRJ on 12/23/2005

My colleague, in addition to being intelligent, witty, and a fine dancer, has long red hair and blue eyes. Everybody in the office except the boss is under thirty; I'm twenty-five. I am young, male, single and unattached, and not particularly shy. I happen to be attracted to women with long red hair and blue eyes, but I have never complimented my colleague or suggested that we go out on a date. Why not?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. William H. Brasky, III, esq. said...

Either you're a big wuss or your colleague is a male.

December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home