/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, May 26, 2006

Jon's MENSA Question of the Day

--posted by JRJ on 5/26/2006

Somehow or other I got talked into buying something on the installment plan. I'm not sure I got a good deal. The payments to date, according to my checkbook, have reached $96. The second year cost $2.00 more than the first year; the third year cost $3.00 more than the second; and the fourth year cost me $4.00 more than the third. What were my payments the first year?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Twenny dolla!

May 26, 2006  
Blogger JRJ said...

COLLECT (75%)

May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home