/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, July 22, 2005

T.O. is a Moron

--posted by Tony Garcia on 7/22/2005

OK, Terrell Owens hates Jeff Garcia and tries to weasel into free agency even though he missed the filing deadline (stupid Terrell).

San Francisco trades him to Baltimore even though he claims he had a tender offer from Philadelphia. So, all 3 teams work out a deal that sends Terrell to Philadelphia officially. He claims that he is happy and tried to earn all of his incentives.

In an arrogance that he no longer is able to back up he thinks he is now being underpaid under the same deal he was so thrilled with last year.
"I mean, the bottom line is that I still believe I deserve a new contract. I still believe I deserve more than what they've given me. But I'm not stupid. I'm not about to miss training camp, get fined every day and give them even more reasons to keep from paying me."

At least the Eagles front office is seeing clearly since they (1) are not looking to trade Owens, (2) not giving Owens permission to seek a trade, and (3) said that Owens and his agent "don't think in commonsense terms."
"If he feels that way, then get rid of me," Owens said Thursday. "He wants to talk about Drew and I. If we're problems, then... trade me, release me. And we can just part ways like adults.

"What it all boils down to is I'm going to do what's best for my family. I don't even have to play for the Eagles, to be honest. I can go play with any other team and still be productive."
I suppose you need more than $7 million a year so you can feed your family, huh. I have to agree, Owens is out to lunch.

Oh, and Terrell, you have to act like an adult before you get treated like one. To date you do not qualify.
"I'll be there. But I won't be happy, I can tell you that much," Owens told the Inquirer. "Take from that whatever you want."

I hope the Eagles stand by their position to not redo Owens' contract. If he becomes too much of a problem throw his whiny, hyper-egotistical ass on the Injured Reserve for the next 6 years of his contract. Let him grow old on the bench.

Putz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

good luck with your show tomorrow.

July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home