/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, March 03, 2006

Week 1 of baseball simulation is complete

--posted by Tony Garcia on 3/03/2006

The first week of the Beginner's Luck Baseball League is completed and the stats are will be uploaded by 10 AM.

Go to the home blog for information: blbaseball.blogspot.com and anyone interested in joining just has to post a comment or send an e-mail to baseball at racetotheright dot com.

********** UPDATE **********
The team pages, box scores and play-by-plays will be ready by 2PM. Player stat pages will be uploaded tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan S. said...

D'oh! I still haven't looked at my team yet. I thought you said the season would start this weekend.

March 03, 2006  
Blogger Tony Garcia said...

Yep, I did say I would run it possibly tonight...I had the opportunity last night.

I'm sorry about that. The good news is that I will not run the 2nd week until Saturday night/Sunday morning so I can have all of Sunday night to upload.

Once I realized that the uploads take about 9 hours total I realized that I will have to change exactly when I run the simulation and upload the stats.

Let me know what works well for you and I will try to accomodate that. I am thinking that a Thursday/Saturday schedule should work best for me. That will give me Friday through Sunday to do the uploads.

Dan, if you have any questions send me an e-mail so I can give you my phone number.

March 03, 2006  
Blogger Dan S. said...

No problem, Tony. Run them whenever is most convenient for you.

I just wanted to register my excuses now in case I start the season in last place ;-).

March 03, 2006  
Blogger Tony Garcia said...

You make me laugh.

March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home