/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Abortion done 'in good faith'

--posted by Tony Garcia on 3/17/2005

My position on abortion is ever evolving. I will not get into my stance nor why I believe the way I do. This story makes me more pro-life than ever before.

This is related to the Terri Schindler-Schiavo story because one of the arguments to killing her is a quality of life argument. First, should we have killed Christopher Reeve after his accident? Second, should we kill Steven Hawking? Third, that is the same frickin' rationalization that the Nazis used.

So, quality of life is the consideration for aborting badly developing babies/fetuses. Years ago I heard people saying that lie of justification is a very scary slippery slope.

In England there is a court case where the court decided it is not punishible to have aborted a "seriously handicapped" fetus.

What was the "serious handicap"? A cleft lip and palate.

Pro-choicers...you are one step closer to Nazism. And I am one step further from the fence...walking towards ardently pro-life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home