/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Some sort of book thing

--posted by Tony Garcia on 6/22/2005

I was just informed by Marty Andrade that I have been "tagged" (by Residual Forces for some book project thing. (Thanks, kind of, to Marty for telling me that I was so assigned this homework project thing-a-ma-jigger-bob.)

The questions I am supposed to answer are: (1) Total number of books owned, ever; (2) Last book I bought; (3) Last book I read; and (4) Five books that mean a lot to me. Then I'm supposed to pass this horrid chain mail-post on to 5 more people. So, here we go.

Total number of books owned.
At this time 488 books (not including training books, audio books, etc) and 88 music books. This number surprises me because we actually got rid of about 2/3 of our books and 1/2 of my music books. The music books do not include sheet music for individual songs...I'm estimating about 200 of those, but am too lazy to count them.

Last book I bought.
I buy books in bunches so this is the list of the last bunch.
"French Betrayal of America" by Kenneth R Timmerman.
"Why Do People Hate America" by Ziauddin Sardar and Merryl Wyn Davies
"The Oxford Essential Dictionary of Legal Words (Oxford Essential)"
"Living History" by Hillary Rodham Clinton
"Rewriting History" by Dick Morris
"Benjamin Franklin : An American Life" by Walter Isaacson
"1776 (Audio CD)" by David McCullough

Last book I read. I assume this means the last one that I completed...since I read quite a few books simultaneously.
"The Right Man" by David Frum

Five books that mean a lot to me. In no particular order:
"HTML: The Complete Reference" by Thomas A. Powell
"The Oxford Guide to United States Supreme Court Decisions" by Kermit Hall (Editor), Kermit L. Hall (Editor)
"Freedom Of Speech In The United States" by Thomas L. Tedford, Dale A. Herbeck, Franklyn S. Haiman (Editor)
"Billy Joel Complete Volume 1 Revised"
"Billy Joel Complete Volume 2 Revised"


Five more people to "tag". I apologize to the people here...but you are "tagged".
1. Conservative Princess
2. MN Lefty Liberal
3. The Night Writer
4. Save The GOP
5. Gerry Daly

Good luck, and please forgive me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

On this assignment I give you a D+

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Tony Garcia said...

What? Explain.

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Aaron said...

I concur with fearless leader Marty

ABS

June 23, 2005  
Blogger Marty said...

Fall all of the viewers not privy to our phone conversation, I said that those books you selected "sucked" and that you should eat less processed foods.

June 23, 2005  
Blogger lloydletta said...

MN Lefty Liberal has gone dark, see his blog - because people have tried to identify him. So I don't think he'll respond to this effort.

June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home