/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Sunday, January 08, 2006

NFL Playoffs--Divisional Round

--posted by Tony Garcia on 1/08/2006

First a recap. I was wrong, Washington won...but I did say it would be close. New England won, no surprise there. I got the Carolina game correct...they won. I got the Pittsburgh game correct also. Three out of four ain't bad.

What does next week look like?

Saturday, January 14, 2006, 3:30 PM CST
at

Saturday, January 14, 2006, 7:00 PM CST
at

Sunday, January 15, 2006, 12:00 PM CST
at

Sunday, January 15, 2006, 3:30 PM CST
at

********** UPDATE **********
January 13, 2006
I don't have much time, but here are my predictions for the weekend. (Sadly, I don't think I will know any results until Monday morning.

Seahawks.
Broncos.
Colts.
Bears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas said...

New England didn't just win, they swatted Jacksonville aside like an insignificant mosquito. I was suitably impressed.

January 08, 2006  
Blogger Tony Garcia said...

Yeah, but the question is can that defense be as impressive against a real quarterback?

January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home