/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

40,000 hits

--posted by Tony Garcia on 2/15/2006

Last night (around 9:30 PM) the blog reached 40,000 hits. Thank you to the person in Hampton Inn in Munster, Indiana for the 40,000th hit.

Next stop...50K.

********** UPDATE **********
Thank you to Dan S for the hit. And thanks for correcting me on the state. If I could read I would be so much better at this stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan S. said...

Hey, that was me!

It's Munster, Indiana, btw (outside of Chicago). I've been on the road for a couple days.

Congrats on the milestone!!

February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home