/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Monday, May 23, 2005

Thanks Marty & Peter

--posted by Tony Garcia on 5/23/2005

Thank you very much to my good friends Marty and Peter for all of their help so far on repairing the previously mentioned water damage in our house.

With my wrist rehab taking a bad turn (did anyone notice that I added a month onto the rehab countdown) I could only sit and watch. Occassionally I could hold a flash light or something equally light (and able to be done with one hand). They put in a lot of sweat and labor and we've only just begun.

But I wanted to publicly thank them for their hard work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home