/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, June 10, 2005

5000 hits

--posted by Tony Garcia on 6/10/2005

Thanks to everyone that has been reading this blog. I am humbled by your assistance in helping me break 5000 hits since 3/15/05. Only 88 days. Or should that be: "it took me that long"?

The support has been phenomenal.

And as a side note on Wednesday I got the most hits in one day since I started with 230. I know, other sites do that in a couple of hours. But I am just a small guy just starting out here.

Something that will be coming up here is I will be moving my sports blog postings here. They will be backdated to their original posted dates and placed in the archives. After that I will be killing that blog. So the sports section will be expanding soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger R-Five said...

Congrats, on to 10,000!

June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home