/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Monday, July 11, 2005

10,000 hits

--posted by Tony Garcia on 7/11/2005

I started this blog in the middle of March and started the counter the day after that. I do not run a big blog, or one with heavy traffic. Others have mocked me for it, but that is OK. Except for the formatting issue that has developed recently I am happy with the blog and what it serves for me.

So, anyway, just a short minute ago I hit 10,000 hits. Onward to 20,000.

Thanks to everyone who has come by...and keep coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Capitalism said...

Hey, 10,000 is no small feat. Took me about 5 months to hit that. Congratulations!

I heard Drudge gets something like 8 million a day?

Only a matter of time!

July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home