/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Conservative Princess supports Miers

--posted by Tony Garcia on 10/05/2005

One of the blogs I read and respect is Conservative Princess out of Michigan. She has had the first posting that I have read supporting Harriet Miers without using the philosophy of "trust Bush on this."

I still do not know if I like this nominee. I am hoping that this nominee is a decoy. But I do not think that this is the end of the world like other bloggers and pundits.

1 Comments:

Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

The case can be made that she is a good choice without resorting to the trust Bush mantra. Thomas Lifson made it at realclearpolitcs yesterday (actual article published elsewhere).

One of the big points that he made is that Miers will be a good fit for the court. She has the tools and the background to make other justices think and challenge themselves and ultimately recede from political partisanship to a more traditional role as actual jurists.

I hope he's right.

October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home