/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, January 26, 2006

NoIndoctrination.org

--posted by Tony Garcia on 1/26/2006

A great website, NoIndoctrination.org collects examples of classroom bias. What makes this site better is the process before a submission goes online. They do not let vague assertions go without challenge. They want details. They also do research and try to hunt down the professor in question to get their side. I doubt many would even want to "legitmize" the charges by responding, but that is through their own arrogance. What gives No Indoctrination more credibility is the fact that they seek out rebuttals.

My first submission is now online. I know you people who attended the U of MN have many stories to share...so do it.

As I was going through my transcript to find out what the class number was for the one above I had a flood of memories about many of my other classes. Time permitting I will submit those as well.

And I encourage you to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home