/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

This is only a test

--posted by Tony Garcia on 11/04/2009

How long has it been since I have posted on this blog (with any regularity)? For starters Blogger now has labels so I do not have to mess with creating my own.

I also want to say that it has been sice we had a conservative in the White House, but that would imply that I hold the ridiculous notion that Bush was a conservative. It has been so long that TradeSports.com has died thanks to the nanny state loving President a couple of years ago.

Suffice it too say it has been a long time. I have had the itch to resume jotting my thoughts down again. Now I am looking at what kind of conveniences I will be able to use.

I am sorry to disappoint you at this point. This post is simply a test of the broadcast system.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home