/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pretty Slow Weekend

--posted by Tony Garcia on 11/06/2012

This was an unusually slow weekend in the NFL for my purposes. Aside from my fantasy football team (which is enjoying unprecedented success this season) there are some things that make my NFL weekends worthwhile. In order they are:
#49ers winning (and how sweet it is)
#Patriots losing (the bigger the loss, the better--Belichek is a cheating ass)
#Cowboys losing (just, ugh)
#Colts winning (liked them since they got Eric Dickerson, loved them for drafting Peyton)
#Vikings losing (biggest bandwagon in sports)
#Bengals winning (like them since Cris Collinsworth played for them)

It is a rare week that my top 2 joys are not even possible, but that is what happened this past week as both the 49ers and Patriots were on bye. I didn't realize it until this morning, but I feel a little empty for not having either game in the same week.

Of the remaining joys in my NFL following I was thrilled to see that Dallas lost, Minnesota lost (though to a 49ers division rival) and the Colts winning. Only the Bengals could not pull through for me this weekend.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home