/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pope Needs Feeding Tube

--posted by Tony Garcia on 3/30/2005

This is old news but I was out of commission yesterday.

I find this interesting because what should be done with the Pope? I mean, he is beyond recovery, he is an octogenarian...I mean I understand that there is not too much that is parallel. But you get the idea.

What should be done with the Pope?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Jeb Bush should act now and take the pope into protective custody so that Dubya can get some special law passed in the meantime that would grant the pope powers over the catholic church and the US government in perpetuity. I mean, come one, that's what we all want, right?

March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home