/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Checking my hits and found...

--posted by Tony Garcia on 4/14/2005

This was an interesting hit on my website. Anyone want to offer feedback on this?

(U.s. Senate Sergeant At Arms)
Washington Dc, Washington, United States, 1 returning visit
March 28th 200503:00:58 PM
April 14th 200503:30:31 PM

And after drilling down in the info I got this
IP Address: 156.33.142.xxx
Country: United States
Region: Washington Dc
City: Washington
ISP: U.s. Senate Sergeant At Arms
Returning Visits: 1
Visit Length: Visit spread over more than one day
xxx by me.

So if I die mysteriously over the next few days...

lol.

Just cuz I'm paranoid doesn't mean they are not after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home