/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Saturday, November 12, 2005

6th District Forum Recap coming

--posted by Tony Garcia on 11/12/2005

Today was the 6th CD GOP Candidate Forum that Andy organized. It was by far one of the best events. More welcoming even than a state convention...In fact I'm going to say that this was the best GOP event I have been to. Congratulations Andy.

In attendance was Hammerswing 75 and he recapped nicely who was there.
Other bloggers in attendance were Chief and Guy from Freedom Dogs, the infamous Eva Young, Tony from Always Right..., King Banian the SCSU Scholar who moderated and of course Residual Force's Andy who was the driving force behind the whole event. Thanks Andy. He is also a bigwig at Kennedy v. the Machine. I should ask him about the press secretary!
Notably missing was my co-host from whom I have not heard. Last I heard he was going to attend.

While I sat next to Mayor-elect Dave Kleis and we traded observations throughout (almost all of which we agreed on) I also took notes.

The notes are a bit more lengthy than I anticipated so for now I will keep them as a draft while I type them. I did want people to know that they will be up by tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Sadly, this is the last weekend I can confirm student groups with the Leadership Institute, that was what I was doing. I couldn't rationalize driving down and back when I had so much to do.

November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home