/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Withdraw from the GOP?

--posted by Tony Garcia on 11/10/2005

I just had an interesting conversation with a friend about what the members of the GOP want for the members. It actually confirms what I have been noticing.

I am looking for feedback on the validity of this observation:
To be a WELCOMED member of the MN GOP you must pass both of these litmus tests:
1) Active Christian (though some other religions may be acceptable)
2) Absolutely pro-life
Without passing these litmus tests you will not be a welcomed member of the GOP (but please send your money and can we count on your vote), you will have a difficult road to being a delegate, you likely will not get an endoresement as a candidate and your views on other topics will not be listened to/respected.

Is this an accurate view of the GOP members?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Plagge, Jr. said...

I have never been asked any questions about these issues and I have not had any road blocks.

This probably depends on the BPOU. I'm part of a local BPOU and I have not been asked about these issues at all. I can't speak for the state level yet.

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home