/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Solo Hour equals big topic

--posted by Tony Garcia on 11/15/2005

This coming week Marty will be out-of-town. The first hour will be solo and we I will be tackling some big topics.

Possibly on the docket:
Defense of marriage laws--good or bad
Michael Newdow--right or moron
Torture--need it allowed or need it banned
The way for the GOP to win in MN in 2006--bigger tent or smaller tent

The second hour we will have we I will have Andy Aplikowski (did I get that right--did that without looking) as a guest co-host. On the platter for that hour is a summary of a recent speech by Pawlenty where he told the fiscal conservatives to stop putting pressure on him AND fiscal conservatives are going to be deeply disappointed with this coming session. Do we fiscal conservatives just bend-over and do what the GOP leaders want us to do, "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

I know some of the regular readers here think I am far out to lunch on these issues. Come on and tell me why on Sunday. 320-251-1990 is the call in line from 1PM-3PM on Sundays (Central Standard Time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home