/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, January 05, 2006

100.3 or 1500 or ick

--posted by Tony Garcia on 1/05/2006

I set my radio dial too quickly. While I am very excited that Minneapolis gets Glenn Beck now (on KTLK) their local shows are horrid. They are actually worse than when Marty & I first started and we had ZERO experience in the media.

In the meantime KSTP still has Bob Davis (easily the best person on KSTP). As horrible as I think Kroc's show is I think that he is leagues better than all of the locals on KTLK combined. On KSTP Willie Clark is terrible also. Kroc at least is tolerable...Clark is only good while Reusse is on.

Maybe for the time being I'll go back to listening to Yahoo streamed music with the exception of Glenn Beck's streamed show live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home