/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The 100 x 100 burger

--posted by Tony Garcia on 2/02/2006

(H/T: The Sports Pulse)
Now THIS is a burger I would have loved to help out with.

I have heard that the best fast food burgers are In-N-Out. I have never had one. When I go back home I always opt for Carl's Jr. But the thought of a 100 pattied burger is, to me at least, mouth watering. I could have opted instead for less chees than these guys did (100 slices) but hey, I still wish I could have joined them.

Mmm, must be lunch time, or dinner time, or breakfast...screw it...I'm hungry and I'm going to eat NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home