/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Monday, July 17, 2006

Webhosting Search

--posted by Tony Garcia on 7/17/2006

I am looking to find a new web hosting service and need the help of you smart people to help me find a repubtable service. I have 3 things I am looking for:
1) Subdomains (minimum of 3...this is a requirement)
2) E-mail accounts (minimum of 5...this is a requirement)
3) Self-extracting ZIP. (this is not a requirement but would be very helpful). When I was with tripod I could upload a ZIP file and it would extract immediately. I left their hosting and have since found that they only host for new domains. So, this feature would be great, I know it is rare, but it is possible. The reason is I have a need to upload about 10,000 2KB files twice a week and doing them individually is, well, too time consuming. ANY help with how to solve this problem would be welcomed!!

Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

I have been hosting at Axnhost for the past few years without problems and these guys provide unbelievable service. So far I had only one problem with them when their service was down for 2 days!

July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home