/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Are you a NeoCon

--posted by Tony Garcia on 1/19/2006

This test will let you know if you are a liberal, isolationist, realist or neoconservative.

I have to say, I passed. I am a NeoCon.
Neoconservatives…

* Want the US to be the world's unchallenged superpower
* Share unwavering support for Israel
* Support American unilateral action
* Support preemptive strikes to remove perceived threats to US security
* Promote the development of an American empire
* Equate American power with the potential for world peace
* Seek to democratize the Arab world
* Push regime change in states deemed threats to the US or its allies

Historical neoconservative: President Teddy Roosevelt
Modern neoconservative: President Ronald Reagan
Was there really any doubt?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

I as well scored as a neocon, but I know a few of my answers were wobbly.

January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home