/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, April 22, 2005

9-year-old girl was...

--posted by Tony Garcia on 4/22/2005

(H/T to Mitch of Shot in the Dark, though I should have heeded his warning.

This story is not for the weak of heart or stomach. In fact, I have a heart of stone and it is breaking. I have a strong stomach and I feel sick.

May John Evander Couey die the most horrific death, slow and agonizing, ever possible.

I know, forgiveness is the key. Well, I'm not Jesus. I hope Couey rots in his cell being eaten alive by maggots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home