/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, April 08, 2005

Home of Woman in Finger Claim Searched

--posted by Tony Garcia on 4/08/2005

Here it is, a little vindication for me. I hesitated even mentioning this story when it first broke because something did not seem right to me.

Alas, I seem to be getting some support. The police have searched the home of the woman who cliamed to have found a human finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili. They are investigating how the finger ended up in Anna Ayala's food.

I think she was setting up another spin in the litigation lottery.

The question my wife & I both had initially was where is the person who would have lost a finger at least a few days (more likely weeks) prior. Somewhere along the line the person whose finger this was would have come from might have noticed his fingertip was missing.

I do not even think that this story is worth much more attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home