/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Many in Bride's Town Feel Betrayed by Hoax--DUH

--posted by Tony Garcia on 5/01/2005

There is a reason that I refused to follow this story. I heard it initially and assumed that she had cold feet. I just wanted to grab the guy by the lapels and say, 'Wake up, pal...what are the odds she was abducted just days before a big wedding? With those kinds of odds you should go to Vegas!"

The more the MSM follows these stories (remember the Wisconsin student) the less credibility they have with "breaking news". In the long run that will hurt the occassional actual case of abduction. Pie in the face for you MSM. Funny thing is I also saw very little about this story on the blogs that I read (the ones I feel have credibility)...I think we all had a sense of, 'she had cold feet' the whole time.

That is just another example of how out-of-touch the MSM actually are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home