/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I want to be like Who?

--posted by Tony Garcia on 6/12/2005

A few days ago MN Lefty Liberal posted parts of an interview that he participated in. In it he mentioned that many want to be the "next Powerblog".

Mitch of Shot In The Dark responded to the assessment quite well.

So, I got to thinking? Who am I? Where am I going? What do I want to be when I grow up?

The next Powerline? No way. I hate reading that blog.

I just want to be the one that people also look to for support and when they do not find it they heed the dissent. Some want to be the voice of (insert group). I want to be the voice of intellectual honesty and consistency (and learn to spell in the process).

In order to be the blogger/radio personality I think is right for me I look towards Mitch for blog tone (I have a long way to go, I know), Conservative Princess for insight and Glenn Beck for radio presence and for story presentation. But I also want the edge that Jason Lewis has. I'd like the respect that Gerry Daly has...the credibility from both sides that he enjoys as well.

Who is Power Line? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger lloydletta said...

Powerline is a useless, arrogant and boring blog with no opportunity to comment.

June 12, 2005  
Blogger Marty said...

I'm not sure who I want to be like, can someone decide for me?

June 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home