/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Twins-Dodgers

--posted by Tony Garcia on 6/14/2005


My home town Dodgers played my new home Twins for the first time since the 1965 World Series. It was the first series that I was actually excited to watch. I was nervous about the success of my Dodgers. They started the season red hot but trailed off badly in May.

Friday and Sunday were awesome games. Even though the Saturday game had a close final score it was not really that close. The Twins jumped out quickly and the Dodgers never gave the impression that they could make a come back.

The star of the series was Hee-Seop Choi. He entered the series with 6 home runs for the season. Friday he hit two including the "walk-off" homer to win the game in the bottom of the ninth. Saturday he hit one. Then on Sunday he had Brad Radke's lunch. Choi hit three home runs.

A great series and I'm very happy with the outcome. I hope that next these two play it will be in the Dome so I can watch the series live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home