/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Friday, September 09, 2005

Blog Roll updated

--posted by Tony Garcia on 9/09/2005

Most people do not make announcements when they update their blog roll. I am simply because I have found some really good blogs worth mentioning.

Alamo Nation is a pair of bloggers from Texas. Regularly posting and with pretty good analysis.

Betsy's Page--Comments and Links from a history and civics teacher in Raleigh, NC...great insight, great blog. I find myself wanting to comment on many of her posts but, you know, time is a luxury I run out of too quickly.

Conservative Princess--aka American Princess. This one has been on my blog roll for a while, but I have never brought attention to this one. Great postings and great guest writers too.

Simi Valley Sophist--A conservative blogger from California...from my hometown, even. Love the posts and this one is the newest addition to my Blogline Regular Reads.

Read them and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home