/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What denomination am I

--posted by Tony Garcia on 9/07/2005

I took one of these tests to see what denomination I most align with. I would say I'm surprised except I know nothing about most of the listed denominations and very little of the rest.

1: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (100%)
2: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (78%)
3: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (77%)
4: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (63%)
5: Church of Christ/Campbellite (63%)
6: Congregational/United Church of Christ (49%)
7: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (48%)
8: Lutheran (46%)
9: Seventh-Day Adventist (41%)
10: Roman Catholic (35%)
11: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (29%)
12: Presbyterian/Reformed (26%)
13: Eastern Orthodox (20%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home