/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lynn Swann for Gov

--posted by Tony Garcia on 9/15/2005

(H/T: SD63)
I have always liked Lynn Swann as a player and as a commentator. I guess he is considering running for governor out in Pennsylvania.
"I think this is an opportunity for me to use my talents to help the people of Pennsylvania," Swann said to ESPN.com in an exclusive interview. "I think we can be much better than we have been in recent years. I believe Pennsylvania needs leadership from outside the box."

If not Condi in '08 then my next pick is Swann '08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home