/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some posts are too good to pass up

--posted by Tony Garcia on 9/14/2005

Some posts just are too good to not relay, even if the laughter is about someone else's misery.

A blog I read, The Biggest Blog on the Block, had a freightening encounter.
6:00 AM. Alarm wakes me up. Heather is still asleep and I am groggy eyed as I walk downstairs.

For some reason I felt like there were eyes watching my every move.

I finished my bowl of cereal and was walking back into the kitchen when the intruder made their presence known. Oh yes fellow blog readers, there was a freaking tarantula of a spider on the kitchen floor. This had to be the biggest spider I have seen in Lawrence. Yes, that big.

I grabbed the closest object I could, which was a terry-cloth towel (I know, bad choice).

How did the story finish? Go read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home