/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Cool Website--Flight Aware

--posted by Tony Garcia on 12/15/2005

(H/T: The Sports Pulse)

I love planes...have always loved planes. Wanted to be a flight controller (yes, I wanted the extra stress and to work in complete darkness) or work in the tower. I would have taken a job as a steward and would (should) have pursued being a pilot even though my doctors have said that my asthma would make me fail my flight exams...well, the fact that I have had some attacks over the years.

I would love to have a job where I am on the planes. My favorite part of my overseas flights is the plane ride...

...you get the picture.

So when I saw Flight Aware I had to register.

For the plane geeks...it has historical flight information and flight tracking information. Watch a plane or an airport...watch an entire class of plane.

Just thought I would share a very cool site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home