/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I finally get to see my Dodgers

--posted by Tony Garcia on 3/30/2006

My favorite baseball team has always been the Dodgers. Before I moved to Minnesota I liked the Twins also (and the Blue Jays and the Pirates...so September/October 1991 was a GREAT year).

Finally, for the first time since interleague play started, I can watch my Dodgers right here! There have only been two other series that the Dodgers and Twins played each other. Once was a World Series before my time. The other was last year in Dodger Stadium. I saw all three games last year on TV.

I have just purchased tickets to see my Dodgers play the Twins on June 26, 27 and 28. Hooray.

Go Twins, but Goooooooo DODGERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home