/* ------------------- begin IP Block script ------------------- Block IP address script Points to php script on blog.racetotheright.com IP addresses are within the script ---------- */ /* -------------------- end IP Block script ------------------- */

Monday, April 10, 2006

50,000 hits and counting

--posted by Tony Garcia on 4/10/2006

Tonight I reached my 50,000th hit. Thank you to all who swing by here. I was organizing my office/studio while hitting Ctrl-R to refresh a bid on a mixer for my recording studio that is closing soon and Ctrl-R to refresh the blog page. For the past hour I could not tell which would come in first. The auction closed before the 50,000th came in. I won the auction with my bid with 4 seconds left. (Thank you eSnipe.com.) And the 50,000th hit came 38 seconds later from 66-188-178-181.dhcp.roch.mn.charter.com.

Thanks again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leo Pusateri said...

Congrats--

Every hit was a well deserved one, sir!

April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home